Sunday, July 5, 2009

A walk to remember :)

Noise of Leaves rustling..
the moonlit stars are up in the night sky..
I try to draw your face by connecting the stars..
no.. there isn't enough of them..
the cars whizing past my side,
with the question lingering in the mind...
why can't the stars be there when I need them the most..
your face pops up int he empty ground that I pass by..
with the stars lining up as your ever shining smile..

the red lights afar stop my motion for a moment.
but then the flowers that seem to be blooming in the night
hint at the secret that is hidden in the world..
hidden everywhere I see you..
Is it the desire to be one, with the one that I am not with,
the driving force for the flowers, trees and leaves ?
Is it the pregnant void that is there,
giving one the space to be one with the other that I am not..
the mistress of the night closes my eyes,
the misty veils that cover my eyes..

I touch the tree.. it pulls me back to the moment..
to walk by the bushes, and to smile at the night sky agaiin..
Now another leaf flies past me,
and falls right in front of me..

:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful expressions !

September 21, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home