Monday, June 16, 2008

Pre-defined Expressionism through 110 keys and abstract contraptions & conceptions of graphical interpretation of symbols and drawings on the screen

AUM, SHALOM,REVOLUTION,KNOWLEDGE,PEACE, FREEDOM,HAPPINESS,WEALTH,JOY,BEAUTY...

These were the words that came into my mind when I had to choose the first word to begin a new era in my life.. bloggin :) The word had to reflect the mysterious nature of the world, the ideal things in the world, and probably the best thing that could have been used to begin with.... Being a keralite, I do believe in well begun is half done...Even then, people say its kinda hard to keep up with bloggin, and many of them end up writing just a couple of blogs, and letting go of whatever enthu they had in the beginning , back into the mundane cycle of events which many people would prefer to call life....... I dont know which would be the ideal category where I would fit suitably into the larger whole.... god knows...

WATEVER ! { Typical expression used predominantly by the female half of human species to convey the fact that they did not understand a thing, and they dont care :) This word is dedicated to a good friend of mine whom I had met within the past 6 months :) }

So... they say a blog should deal with a particular idea/ theme.... so that traffic can be attracted to the blog, and possible additional sources of income looks more than just another one of those make money from your home emails, which you come across in your inbox , and orkut, and scrapbook, and classifieds, and posters, and every other possibilities :)

I intent to use this blog more as a means of self expressionism.. which in simply English means, write down what I feel lik writing about.... ideas, thoughts, experiences, knowledge, stories, nursery rhymes whatever... Why would a person even think about self expressionism these days? An ordinary person could think ; wouldn't wearing a Blue Casual T-shirt "express " the fact that you are "cool".. or wouldn't wearing Black Dress symbolic that you are mysterious"... well.. depends upon the individual itself, as to whether he would be letting himself be equivalent to the "underwear" he wears, rather than the way he has lead his life , achieving contributions to the greater totality of the society or evolving himself towards his fuller potential....

Well... humans being the most intelligent species amongst animals in this planet, have over the time grown up to a level to let himself " express " through every thing that he gets in his hands... and the result is unbelievable... from the works of Picasso to the engineering marvels in our current times....yeah.. I "admit".. even in fashion, arts, music, culture etc.... from atif's songs to the beautiful search engine of google.... We, as a species, has grown up.. and we are growing up at a faster rate too.... This being the case, it should very well be mentioned as to the state of affairs of a person , who happens to be the "KREATOR" of this blog, and his life... ME !!!! :)

They say that ultimate beauty is acheived when a person realizes his fullest potential... beauty in this context would be happiness, joy, peace, sense of achievement, lik a work of art, song, etc... reminds me of the struggle of Billy Elliot trying to get into a ballet school , usually meant for gals..... This guy finally realizes that it is ballet for him.... I wonder what it is really for me :)

Anyway.... I hav started... So I have to finish.... I simply donot trust words... It may sound weird... I know.. its more lik this: I dont trust in words, because I consider them a linear means of expressionism.... Visual means seem to be near to the light than words.... So I consider words as just that ... words... words of an individual cannot be taken in the fullest sense as the representation of the individual itself, but is more near to one who lives inside a box within his own head.... SO... shall my words speak, whatever I will to speak... and represent whatever I will to represent.. and never shall they be taken back... for they simply cannot be .....

P.S.: thats one hell of a blog :)))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home